PUPA WOW LIPSTICK 11June 1, 2020
Victorias Secret Pure Seduction Body MistJune 13, 2020
MARNYS® JUNIOR Syrup is a Multivitamin syrup with Royal Jelly, 12 vitamins and a pleasant forest fruit flavour that supplements the diet, especially in children and teenagers during their growth period.
Growth and development in children involves a dynamic and evolutionary vision: the body increases its number of cells and the functional capacity of systems, such as the neural, bone, immune and hormone systems.
MARNYS® JUNIOR Syrup is recommended for children over 5 years of age, teenagers and adults. Thanks to its ingredients and formulation, this product provides vitamins, defences and energy for children and teenagers during their growth period, physical activity and physiological changes.
MARNYS® JUNIOR Syrup contains 12 vitamins and Royal Jelly, whose properties supplement the diet during growth due to:
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen in the skin, bones, joints, cartilage and blood vessels for their normal functions. It also contributes to the normal function of the immune system, as well as to increasing the absorption of iron (EFSA).
- Vitamin D is necessary for normal bone growth and development, and normal immune function in children. It also contributes to the normal absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus (EFSA). Sources of vitamin D are mainly oily fish and fish oils, liver, milk and eggs, and naturally sun exposure, since our skin produces vitamin D from solar radiation.
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal maintenance of vision, skin and mucous membranes, and participates in the process of cell specialisation (EFSA). Primary sources of vitamin A are carotenoids, which are found in green leafy vegetables (for example spinach), yellow vegetables (like carrots), and yellow and orange non-citrus fruits (apricots for instance); and retinoids found in foods of animal origin, such as human milk, meat, liver, fish liver oils, eggs, and dairy products.
- The Royal Jelly in MARNYS® JUNIOR Syrup provides a significant content of unsaturated fatty acids that participate in energy-yielding processes.
- The vitamins niacin (B3) and pantothenic acid (B5) contribute to the normal function of the energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
- Vitamins B12 and riboflavin (B2) contribute to the normal maintenance of red blood cells (EFSA).
- Vitamins B6 and biotin (B7) contribute to the normal function of the nervous system. Vitamin B6 additionally contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. Folic acid (vitamin B9) supplementation increases folate levels in pregnant women, since a low level is a risk factor leading to defects in the foetus’ neural tube (EFSA).
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) contributes to normal heart function (EFSA).
- Vitamin E contributes to cell protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER 10 ml %NRV Royal Jelly 150 mg • Vitamin C 60 mg 75 Niacin 18 mg 112 Vitamin E 10 mg 83 Pantothenic acid 6 mg 100 Vitamin B6 2 mg 143 Riboflavin 1,6 mg 114 Thiamine 1,4 mg 127 Vitamin A 800 μg 100 Folic Acid 200 μg 100 Biotin 150 μg 300 Vitamin D 5 μg 100 Vitamin B12 1 μg 40 %NRV (nutrient reference value)