PUPA WOW LIPSTICK 11June 1, 2020
Victorias Secret Pure Seduction Body MistJune 13, 2020
HealthAid® Betaimune® (Vit A,C,E,Selenium & Zinc)
Certain health conditions, weather and seasons or nutrient deficiencies can possibly contribute to a weak immune system. Chronic stress, either physiological or emotional can also play a part in the feeling of unwell and could make you susceptible to health issues. Feeling fatigued or lethargic can be signs of possible underlying imbalances.
HealthAid® Betaimune® has been carefully created with certain nutrients and plant extracts to supplement your diet and contribute to the normal function of the immune system. With Vitamin A, C, E, Selenium, and Zinc to assist the functionality of the immune system, this special combination of nutrients is also high in important antioxidants. Antioxidants are important in the attack against free radical damage. Betaimune has the additional benefit of well-known powerful antioxidants Mixed Berries, Pine Bark Extract, Mixed Carotenoids, CoQ10, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Red Wine Polyphenol Powder, together with carefully selected Vitamins and Minerals.
Betaimune® Capsules may be beneficial for:
- Individuals with compromised immune systems
- Individuals exposed to a lot of environmental pollutants
- Those who want to ensure optimum health and well-being
- People who wish to minimise signs of ageing
What are Betaimune® capsules for?
- Provides protection against oxidative damage
- May support a healthy immune system
- Provides support through the ageing process
- Contribute to the maintenance of a healthy body and mind
Recommended Daily Intake of Betaimune® Capsules:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, two capsules daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Betaimune® capsules are:
- Free from added sugar or salt
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, corn, soya, and starch
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives, and flavourings
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice; a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.