Dr. Müller Syrup with Plantain, Honey and Vitamin CMay 30, 2015
Vitamin B-100 Complex
- B vitamins are needed for the release of energy from food, for a healthy nervous system and they help keep our digestive system working smoothly
- A high potency, comprehensive complex of the important B vitamin group
- Contains high levels of inositol and the ‘brainfood’ choline
- Also includes good levels of folic acid and vitamin B6 which play an important role in cardiovascular health through their role in the regulation of homocysteine in the blood
- This high strength product is useful in situations where someone requires a fast improvement in their intake of B vitamins due to a very high requirement
Lamberts® Vitamin B-100 Complex is a high strength product that is useful in situations where someone requires a fast boost to their intake of B vitamins. In most situations this product should be used for short term supplementation, typically two months, after which time our B-50 complex will provide adequate levels of the B vitamins.
Several of the B vitamins are known to contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and to normal psychological function. Others are recognised as contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue as well as the maintenance of normal skin.
Made in the UK and produced in premises that operate to stringent GMP pharmaceutical standards.
- Extra High strength B vitamin complex.
- One-a-day, short term use.
- One-a-day taste free coated tablets
A clear coated yellow/white speckled oval tablet.
Each tablet delivers:
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||100mg||Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||100mg|
|Niacin (as Nicotinamide)||100mg||Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||10mg|
|Folic Acid||400µg||Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)||100µg|
Cellulose, DiCalcium Phosphate, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin).
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
1 tablet daily.