PUPA WOW LIPSTICK 11June 1, 2020
Victorias Secret Pure Seduction Body MistJune 13, 2020
MARNYS® Memory Plus whose ingredients contribute to normal function of the nervous and cognitive systems, and of energy-yielding metabolism. Available in two formats: capsules and drinkable vials.
MARNYS® MEMORY PLUS CAPSULES is a food supplement formulated with Phosphatidylserine and Choline in the form of citrate.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Memory Plus Capsules contribute to normal cognitive and nervous system functions because:
- B-complex (thiamine, riboflavin, niacin) contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal mental performance, and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
- Choline and phosphatidylserine are essential components for the structure of neurons.
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base and fatty acid metabolism and to maintenance of vision (EFSA).
- Chromium contributes to maintenance of normal blood glucose levels (EFSA).
- Selenium and vitamins C and E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage (EFSA).
- β-carotenes which are equivalent to 50% of the NRV of vitamin A and which are pigments found in plants, it is carrots, and are excellent precursor sources of vitamin A.
MARNYS® Memory Plus capsules is especially recommended for young adults who want to contribute to mental performance, especially during periods of intense intellectual effort (study or exams, work stress), and adults who want to contribute to the normal function of the nervous system and to cognitive function (for example concentration).
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE||%NRV|
|MEMORY PLUS CAPSULES|
|Choline Citrate||300 mg||•|
|Phosphatidylserine IP-20||300 mg||•|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||38|
|Vitamin E||5 mg||42|