Out of stock
Evening Primrose Oil is a natural herbal supplement derived from seeds of the evening primrose plant (Oenothera biennis). It is one of the richest sources of the unsaturated fatty acid Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), also known as omega-6 fatty acid. The body converts GLA into prostaglandins, hormone-like molecules that have anti-inflammatory and pain relieving effects.
ORISSA® softgel capsules contain 500mg Evening Primrose Oil (EPO), of which 10% is Linolenic Acid (GLA), and provide important nutritional supplementation to women. The added Vitamin E provides antioxidant properties and maintains the integrity of the fatty acids.
What are ORISSA® softgel capsules for?
ORISSA® softgel capsules promote women’s health:
• Maintain healthy hormonal balance
• Help alleviate symptoms of skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne
• Relieve the discomforts of PMS (premenstrual syndrome) and menstruation
• May help alleviate breast pain (mastalgia)
• Ease the joint pain and swelling caused by rheumatoid arthritis
• May prevent diabetes-associated nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy)
Serving Size: 2-4 capsules daily
Amount per capsule
Evening Primrose Oil 500mg*
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) (10%) 50mg*
Vitamin E 15mg**
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerine, purified water.
* Daily Value not established
** 125% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value)
Available in packs of 90 capsules.
Suggested use: take two (2) to four (4) capsules daily, preferably with food.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Individual results may vary. Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.