Donec amet nonJune 7, 2013
Dr. Müller Syrup with Plantain, Honey and Vitamin CMay 30, 2015
- Provides 25 essential micro-nutrients to help you stay in optimum health, with a good spread of nutrients at significant levels
- Includes B vitamins and biotin which can help in the maintenance of healthy skin, hair and nails
- Can be used as a complete multi, and should replace any other multi that is being taken
- The level of B vitamins and magnesium in Maxi-Hair® exceed the amounts found in typical high street multis, and vitamin D is presented at twice the level of most A-Z products
- Please note, women concerned about thinning hair should look at our Florisene® product, or call our Nutrition Advice Team for further help and advice
Healthy hair is an outward sign of health, and this product provides 25 essential micronutrients to help you stay in optimum health. It contains a good spread of nutrients including the B vitamins and biotin which can help in the maintenance of healthy skin hair and nails.
The nutrients in Maxi-Hair® are all presented at significant levels and so this product can be used as a complete multi, and should replace any other multi that is being taken. In fact the level of B vitamins and magnesium in Maxi-Hair® exceed the amounts found in typical high street multis. The mineral, chromium, is also present at a high level as is vitamin D and folic acid.
Please note, for female patients concerned about thinning hair you should consider Florisene® or call our Technical Advice Team for further help and advice. One of the most common causes of hair thinning in women is caused by a simple deficiency and the clinically supported Florisene® formula is designed to address this.
A pale pink oval coated tablet.
Each tablet delivers:
|Vitamin D||10µg||Vitamin E||20mg|
|Vitamin K||70µg||Vitamin C||70mg|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||10mg||Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||10mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||20mg||Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||10mg|
|Folic Acid||400µg||Vitamin B12||6µg|
|Biotin||150µg||Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||5mg|
|Calcium (as phosphate)||75mg||Magnesium (as oxide)||150mg|
|Iron (as ferrous fumerate)||17mg||Zinc (as citrate)||15mg|
|Copper (as sulphate)||1mg||Manganese (as sulphate)||0.5mg|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||100µg||Chromium (as picolinate)||80µg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150µg||Choline Bitartrate||5mg|
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose,Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (dl-alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Iron (Ferrous Fumarate), Zinc Citrate, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxides), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Stearic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin D3*, Inositol, Choline Bitartrate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin K1, Selenium (Sodium Selenite & L-Selenomethionine), Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Biotin. *With antioxidant dl-alpha Tocopherol
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.
1 tablet daily.