Dr. Müller Syrup with Plantain, Honey and Vitamin CMay 30, 2015
Vitamin B12 100µg
- Vitamin B12 is involved in the manufacture of red blood cells and contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- As it is found mainly in animal based foodstuffs such as meat
- Small, easy to swallow tablets providing 100µg of vitamin B12
- Practitioners often recommend to vegetarians, vegans and the elderly
- Made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards
These small, easy to swallow tablets provide 100µg of vitamin B12. They are made in the UK to pharmaceutical standards of GMP.
Vitamin B12 is found mainly in animal sourced foods such as meat which is why it is often chosen as a regular supplement by vegetarians and vegans. It is essential for normal red blood cell formation and contributes to the normal function of the immune system. And like most B vitamins it contributes to normal energy metabolism, the processes that release energy from foods.
Vitamin B12 is increasingly recommended as a supplement for the elderly, who may have a compromised diet.
A white round tablet with specks.
Each tablet delivers:
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate).
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal unless directed by practitioner or pharmacist.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.