Donec amet nonJune 7, 2013
Dr. Müller Syrup with Plantain, Honey and Vitamin CMay 30, 2015
Milk Thistle 8500mg
- One of the most extensively studied herbs in use today
- We use a standardised extract from mature milk thistle seeds
- A guaranteed level of 200mg silymarin per tablet
- One of the strongest available
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Also see our Registered Milk Thistle under Traditional Herbal Medicines (THRs)
Silymarin is the active principle from the fruit of Silybum marianum, better known as milk thistle, a plant that grows throughout the Mediterranean and naturalised in the UK since herbalists introduced it in the 16th century.
Milk thistle is one of the most extensively studied herbs in use today, with over 300 scientific studies on its chemistry and application. We use a standardised extract from mature seeds, to give a guaranteed level of 200mg silymarin per tablet.
A yellow/brown oval clear coated tablet.
Each tablet delivers:
|Milk Thistle||8580mg (provided by 286mg of a 30:1 extract)|
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate & Stearic Acid), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine).
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
1 tablet daily.